Buy-back and Storage
Bulmint investment products buy-back terms and conditions
Bulmint Trade offers buy-back of investment gold and silver bars with the Bulmint brand for individuals and legal entities.
- The buy-back price is calculated based on stock exchange quotations on stock markets and is updated on the website every 5 (five) minutes for each investment product;
- For investment silver bars, the buy-back price is VAT exempt;
- According to Art. 160, para 1 of the VAT Act, investment gold is VAT exempt.
To sell back your bars, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, describing the bar type, weight, and condition and attaching photos of the current state of the product. We will contact you to clarify the details.
- Price - The buy-back price is calculated based on the stock quotes of precious metals. The price is fixed at the time of the deal. The buy-back price is fixed after a physical inspection of the condition of the investment products. The stated buy-back prices are valid only for products in good condition. If the bars have damaged packaging, ruptures, or commercial appearance, 10% (ten) per cent of the announced purchase price will be reduced.
- Required documents for buying back Bulmint gold and silver bars:
- The Client signs a Buy-back protocol with the following information - the name of the individual, type of investment product, serial number, weight, unit, and the total amount of the repurchased investment products, signature, and date;
- The customer must be above 18 years of age, a legal owner of the products, and have the right to sell them;
- The customer must provide a personal bank account to which the amount will be transferred and a double-sided copy of an ID card with a signature;
- The client provides the product certificate when it is a separate part of the investment bar;
- The customer provides back the purchase receipt or another document (if possible);
- The Client signs a Declaration of Consent for the processing of personal data;
- For transactions above BGN 10,000, a sale contract is signed and the client submits a Declaration of Origin of the funds with which he has purchased the investment product.
- Payment - The buy-back amount is paid only by bank transfer to a personal bank account. After the transaction, we will notify you and send you a copy of the payment order.
- The following documents are required for the buy-back of bullion by legal entities:
- Valid registration according to art. 13 of the Currency Act for deals with precious metals;
- Company name, UIC, Bulstat, name of a physical representative, company bank account to which the buy-back amount will be transferred;
- A copy of the purchase invoice.
- The gold investment products under the Bulmint brand have their authenticity. In order not to lose value, they must be well kept and the following situations must be avoided:
- Unpacking or package damage;
- Scratches or defects on the gold bullion;
- Scratches or defects on the blister certificate;
- Bullion bending or deformations.
Regardless of its weight and size, gold bullion loses some of its value in case of any of the aforementioned defects. Although Bulmint Trade offers investment products, they have added value to the gold-stock price. Damages and defects in the product or the blister certificate outlook are treated as investment product liquidity violations and it loses their added value. Gold products in this category will be bought back at prices lower than those offered for products in flawless condition.
The aforementioned conditions apply only to the buy-back of the gold investment bullions under the Bulmint brand which have the matching logo and serial number marked on the bullion and the blister certificate.
Storing investment products and medals with numismatic value
Holders of gold and silver investment products with the Bulmint brand should take into account some specific storage conditions.
- Gold and silver are precious metals, which are very soft and easy to bend/deform.
- Investment products must be kept in a place of low humidity where the temperature does not exceed 50 degrees Celsius, in order not to impair the integrity of the package.
- Please do not use a sharp object on the package or the investment bullion itself – you risk damaging it.
- Of great importance is to preserve the integrity of the gold investment bullion package – it serves as their certificate of authenticity.
- Bullion removed from the package loses its added value and authenticity, and will not be considered an investment product.
- All Bulmint products are packaged according to the highest standards established in world practice. Medal and collectable series are enclosed in capsules and boxes, and the most prominent ones have printed laminated themed packages. The gold investment bullion under the Bulmint brand is vacuum-packed in a special blister certificate, designated with the specific product batch and serial number.
- Bulmint Trade has a video recording of the processing and preparation of each of its shipments.