Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions regulate the procedure for purchasing Items from the E-shop of "Bulmint Trade" Ltd., referred to as "Bulmint Trade"
For these General Terms and Conditions, the words, phrases, and expressions used in this text have the following meaning:
- "Item (s)", "Product (s)" or "Product (s)" are the goods presented and offered on the website of the e-shop from the product catalogue of Bulmint Trade for sale.
- "Electronic Service (s)" is the way to provide the Customer with the opportunity to purchase items from the e-shop and/or contact a representative of the Seller through the methods provided on the website.
- "Website" and "Website" is the website at www.bulmint.com through which it accesses the Bulmint Trade e-shop.
- "Customer" is a visitor to the "Site" who has purchased goods. A client can be an able-bodied natural person who has reached 18 (eighteen) years of age or a legal entity.
- "E-shop" is a specific page (s) on the Site, on which Customers can view the offered Items and place Orders.
- "Basket" is a function of the Site, through which the items selected for purchase by the Customer are stored.
- "Order" is the individual request for the purchase of the selected Items available in the Basket. The order is not binding. The Seller has the right to accept or refuse to fulfil the Order made by the Customer. To conclude a contract between the Seller and the Client, it is necessary for the Order to be accepted by Bulmint Trade.
- “Value of the Items” is the sum of the values of the goods selected for purchase by the Client.
- "Additional fees" is an additional cost, beyond the Value of the Items, related to the delivery of the ordered items to the address specified by the Customer, their insurance, as well as the processing of the Order.
- “Value of the Order” is the total value of the Order that the Client has to pay. It includes the value of the Items, Additional Fees, as well as all due taxes, fees, and other statutory expenses.
- "Order Confirmation" is the process by which the Seller confirms to the Client that the last Order made has reached a Trade Representative. Upon receipt of an Order Confirmation, the same cannot be refused by the Client. The acknowledgement of receipt of the Order is not equivalent to its acceptance by the Seller.
- “Acceptance of an order” - Acceptance in respect of a purchase and sale contract concluded by the Client, respectively concluded between the Seller and the Client, regarding the Items subject to the order, is available from the moment of delivery and delivery of the ordered items.
The main activity of Bulmint Trade is concentrated in Work with precious metals and precious stones and products with such and from them, trade, production, and services for articles of precious metals, transactions with precious metals and precious stones and products with and from those for employment, equipment export, import, and processing.
- Bulmint Trade is registered in the following public registers:
1.1. Registration of persons working for the achievement, processing, and transactions with precious metals and precious stones and articles with and from those by occupation. Registration is kept by the Ministry of Economy, and for verification of its entry in it Bulmint Trade seeks Certificate № 6727;
- The operation of Bulmint Trade shall be controlled by the following authorities:
2.1. The Minister of Economy and the National Revenue Agency - in connection with employees of the Currency law and its related acts - refer to Bulmint Trade as a person using the work of obtaining, processing and dealing with precious metals and precious stones and articles of and by occupation;
2.2. State Agency for National Security - concerning the storage of people produced by the Law on Measures against Money Laundering (LMAML) and Rules for its use;
2.3. Commission for Personal Data Protection - in connection with the storage of products manufactured by the Personal Data Protection Act and/or other recommendations of Bulgarian or international acts in the protection of personal data;
2.4. Consumer Protection Commission - in connection with compliance with the Consumer Protection Act ("ZZP").
2.5. The operation of Bulmint Trade in the field of e-commerce is covered by the following ADR body: Sectoral Recommendation Committee for Disputes in Financial Services Used and Providing Distance Financial Services for Consumer and Mortgage Liaison. You can contact the following contacts: Address: 4A Slaveykov Square, 1000 Sofia;
- The company is registered under Law on Value Added Tax under number BG205579717.
- The Electronic Service provides an opportunity to purchase the offered Items in the Online Store. The service is provided by Bulmint Trade for a fee, in strict compliance with these General Terms.
1.1. Each buyer should have the necessary knowledge and tools to access the e-shop, make a choice, and place an order.
INFORMATION ABOUT ITEMS CONTAINED IN THE E-SHOP
The information provided on the e-shop website about the Items (including physical characteristics, price, etc.) constitutes a detailed description of the products offered. The graphic images of each of the products are exemplary and have an illustrative purpose, without committing the Seller to an identity between the product and the graphic image.
- The prices of the items are updated by the Seller following the changes in the financial markets and in this sense, Bulmint Trade reserves the right to change them in the manner specified below.
- The content of the e-shop website and other pages of the Bulmint Trade website is information aimed at assisting the Customer in making a choice. In this sense, the above information does not constitute and is not a binding commitment of Bulmint Trade for financial, investment, tax, or legal advice and consultations. Each Customer must make an independent assessment when purchasing the offered items.
- To place an Order, the Client provides the minimum required information (names, address and method of delivery, method of payment, bank and/or card information), which is filled in the form provided for this purpose on the relevant website. The website of the e-shop provides an opportunity to create a user profile through a registration form, in which the profile retains the required information about the Customer, thus eliminating the need to fill in some of the data for each order. Before finalizing each order, the Client has the opportunity to review and change the data provided by him.
- Before finalizing the order, the Client should carefully check whether he has provided accurate, correct, and complete information, and individuals should declare that they are 18 (eighteen) years old. Bulmint Trade, at its discretion, may also use methods to compare the data and verify its accuracy. Bulmint Trade and/or its partners are not responsible in case the specified information does not correspond to the actual one and/or they cannot contact the Client and/or deliver the Items to him. Bulmint Trade has the right at any time to require the Client to identify himself and certify the accuracy of each of the circumstances stated in the finalization of the Order. Bulmint Trade has the right not to review/evaluate the Order at any time if it finds that the Client has provided incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate information.
- Before finalizing the Order, the Customer should choose the method of payment for the selected items, as well as the method of their delivery.
- The finalization of the Order is performed by the Client by pressing the "Order" button. To activate the button, the Client should have read the content of these General Terms and Conditions, which he certifies by marking the field provided for this. The full text of the General Terms and Conditions is available on the website of Bulmint Trade, and access to it is provided through a hyperlink placed next to the field with which the Client certifies that he has read the General Terms and Conditions.
- For the Order made by the Client, Bulmint Trade sends a Confirmation via the Site, telephone, or e-mail to the e-mail address specified in the Order. The confirmation contains information about the characteristics of the ordered Items, their final price, fees, the method of payment, and the delivery method chosen by the Customer and other parameters of the Order, if applicable.
- The e-shop provides the following payment options for the Items selected by the Customer:
1.1. In the seller's office;
1.2. By bank transfer - by transfer to the bank account of Bulmint Trade indicated on the site for this purpose;
1.3. In cash - by cash on delivery for delivery by courier or on-site at the stores at Plovdiv, 24 Otets Paisiy Str. and Sofia, 1A Oborishte Str.
1.4. Online card payment.
- Payment of Items of value equal to or exceeding BGN 10,000 (ten thousand) may be made only through the ways specified in point 1.2. and point 1.4. above due to existing legal restrictions on cash payments.
- Receipt of payment by Bulmint Trade is not equivalent to acceptance of the Order and conclusion of a contract and in itself does not create any obligation for the Seller to fulfil it, as long as the other conditions are not met, including, but not limited to, the Customer has submitted a declaration of origin of the funds, when such is required according to the current legislation and, respectively, the Items ordered by the Client have been delivered and delivered to him. In case the Order is not fulfilled due to non-fulfilment of any of the requirements to the Client provided in the text of the General Terms and Conditions, the amount paid by the Client is subject to refund.
- When choosing payment by bank transfer, the payment must be made from a bank account in the name of the person specified as a Customer in the Order.
- When paying through a virtual POS terminal, the payment must be made with a bank card issued in the name of the person specified as a Customer in the Order.
- In case of cash payment, by cash on delivery, the Client should identify himself before the representative of the courier company, through an identity document.
- The prices of the investment products presented on the website of the E-Shop, as well as those selected by the Client and placed in a Basket, are updated every 5 (five) minutes according to the movement of the quotations on the international financial markets. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the Client confirms and accepts that the price of an investment product ordered and placed in the Basket may change if the Order is not finalized and entered within 10 (ten) minutes of the selection by placing in the Basket. The price of the Items selected by the Client shall be indicated in a place visible to the Client in the Order before it is finalized.
- The additional fees vary depending on the specifics of the individual Order and/or the chosen method of delivery and payment.
- Customers who choose to pay in an office or representative store of Bulmint Trade or by bank transfer, generally pay lower Additional Fees.
- The delivery price is determined depending on the shipment's location, weight, and value.
- All Additional Fees are indicated in a visible place for the Client in the Order before it is finalized.
- The ownership of the Items and the risks of accidental loss and damage pass from Bulmint Trade to the Customer at the time of their delivery to the Customer or the courier upon delivery.
- The contract between Bulmint Trade and the Client in connection with the distance sale of Items consists of a. these General Terms; b. the Order made by the Client and c. the Confirmation sent by Bulmint Trade for receipt of an Order made by a Client.
- The client has the opportunity to store and/or reproduce the specified documents on paper or electronically.
- The contract (and its constituent documents) is concluded in Bulgarian or English.
- An offer made by the Client for the purchase of Items will not be considered accepted by Bulmint Trade if the Items, subject to the Order, are not delivered and delivered to the Client within the terms under Art. VII points 6-8.
- The customer can receive the ordered items in one of the following delivery methods:
1.1. Delivery to the address indicated by him within Bulgaria through the partner couriers with whom Bulmint Trade works. For the provision of courier services, Bulmint Trade's partner is Econt Express OOD, and the Seller has the right, at its discretion, to change the courier service provider used by it. This method of delivery is offered if the Value of the Items is up to BGN 3,000 (three thousand) for payment by cash on delivery, as well as if the Value of the Items is up to BGN 9,780 (nine thousand seven hundred and eighty) for payment by bank transfer;
1.2. Delivery to the office of the respective courier. This method of delivery is offered if the Value of the Items is up to BGN 9,780 (nine thousand seven hundred and eighty) when paying by cash on delivery, as well as if the Value of the Items is up to BGN 30,000 (thirty thousand) when paying by bank transfer. Information about the branch network of Econt Express Ltd. can be found here: www.econt.com/offices.
1.3. Delivery to the address specified by the Client within Bulgaria using a collection vehicle. This method of delivery is offered if the Value of the Items exceeds BGN 50,000 (fifty thousand).
1.4. In Bulmint Trade's office - no limit on the Value of Items. Information about Trade's offices is available at www.bulmint.com
- Each shipment sent to a Customer containing Items travels with a declared value (the value of the Items) and insurance.
- The items under each Order made by the Client are sent with a separate delivery.
- Delivery can be received only by the person whose data is specified when sending the Order. The Bulmint Trade Partner who will deliver your Items will hand over the Items to you only after confirming your identity through the identification document specified in the Order.
- When the Client is a legal entity, the delivery may be received by the legal representative of the legal entity or its proxy, provided with an explicit notarized power of attorney. The Client must provide the notarized power of attorney to Bulmint Trade before the order is sent. The products will be handed over to the person specified in the Order after presenting his/her ID card (or another identification document) specified in the Order.
- The term for acceptance of offers for purchase of Items by the Seller and respectively for their sending for delivery, when it is done through "Econt Express" Ltd., is 2 (two) working days from the moment of finalization of the Order, as far as the following conditions are met:
6.1. when the payment will be made in cash through the "cash on delivery" service - upon receipt of Confirmation that the Seller has received the Order by 15:00 (fifteen) hours;
6.2. when the payment will be made by bank transfer or through a virtual POS terminal - after receiving a Confirmation that the Seller has received the Order, as well as the payment on it, by 15:00 (fifteen) hours;
6.3. When the Order will be delivered to the courier's office or to an address located in a settlement where the courier has an office.
- For settlements where the courier partner of Bulmint Trade does not have an office, the term under item 6 for delivery is up to 3 (three) working days, in compliance with the other delivery conditions.
- If the above conditions are not met, the term for acceptance of the respective offer shall be increased by 1 (one) working day.
- The term for acceptance by Bulmint Trade of offers for purchase of Items and respectively for their delivery, when according to the requirements provided in these General Terms and Conditions, it is performed by our partner - supplier of collection items (for orders over BGN 50,000), is between 3 (three) and 5 (five) working days from the moment of finalization of the Order. If necessary, our employee will contact you to specify the parameters of delivery - address, date, and time.
- In case the Client has not submitted a declaration of origin of the funds, where applicable, the above deadlines for acceptance of offers for purchase of Items and respectively for their delivery shall be increased by as many days as the Client delays the submission of such declaration.
- When the Customer has indicated that he wishes to receive the Items at the Seller's office, he may do so after fulfilling the above requirements.
- Bulmint Trade reserves the right to change the deadline for acceptance of an offer in case the ordered Items are spent at the time of the Order. In such a case, an employee of the Seller shall contact the Client within 24 (twenty-four) hours after the order has been administrated. The Seller's employee notifies the Client of the possibilities for the execution of the Order and the need to extend the terms. If the new conditions do not satisfy the Client, the latter may refuse the order and demand a refund of the payment at the expense of Bulmint Trade.
- Due to the specifics of the Items in the E-shop and their standardized nature, Bulmint Trade does not offer the option to review the shipment before it is paid.
- Shipments with damaged integrity of the packaging, as well as shipments that do not comply with the Order placed by the Customer, may be returned to Bulmint Trade. The additional costs for returning the goods are at the expense of Bulmint Trade. In the case of damaged packaging of the shipment, the Customer must promptly indicate this circumstance to the courier/collection service provider.
- According to art. 57, item 2 of the Consumer Protection Act (“CPA”), respectively, Art. 12, para. 3 of the Law for provision of financial services at a distance ("ZFFUR"), after the Clients finalize their Order, they have no right to cancel it and have no right to return the items purchased by them under Art. 50 of the CPA, respectively, Art. 12, para. 1 of the PFURD (ie without stating a reason, without paying compensation or penalty and without paying any costs).
- According to art. 57, item 3 of the Consumer Protection Act (“CPA”) for delivery of goods made to order of the consumer or according to his specific requirements the customer has no right to refuse, cancel or return an already made and confirmed order of products with personalization (laser engraving).
- A finalized Order shall not be considered or executed when it does not meet the following requirements:
1.1. In the case of the selected method of payment by bank transfer no payment has been made and received by the Client in connection with the Order made by the latter within 1 (one) working day after the finalization of the Order or the payment is not made from a bank account in the name of the person are specified in the Order.
*when the order is placed outside the working hours of commercial banks in Bulgaria (08:30 to 17:30) - namely between 17:30 and 08:30, the term begins to run at the beginning of working hours - 08:30 hours.
1.2. In the case of the selected method of payment by cash on delivery, when the customer has chosen the delivery to be made to a specified address and a representative of the courier service provider does not find the customer or his proxy meeting the requirements of Art. VIII, item 5, at the address indicated in the Order. In this case, the shipment will be sent to the nearest (to the Customer's address) office of the courier to be sought by the Customer and if not requested within 24 (twenty-four) hours of receipt at the office of the courier, then it will be sent back to Bulmint Trade;
1.3. When choosing payment by cash on delivery, when the Customer has chosen the delivery to be made to the office of the courier service provider and the shipment is not requested by the Customer within 24 (twenty-four) hours of receipt at the office of the courier service provider;
1.4. The Client has chosen to receive the ordered Items in an office of Bulmint Trade and the collection will not be requested by the Client until 1 (one) working day after receiving the Confirmation for the prepared Order. In case the Order is placed outside the working hours of the Trade offices (9:00 am to 6:00 pm) - namely between 6:00 pm and 9:00 am, the two hours start running when our offices start working - 08:30 am;
1.5. The Client placed an Order outside the working hours of Bulmint Trade, namely between 6:00 pm and 9:00 am, after which the stock exchange price of the Items ordered by the Client changed by or over 3% at the beginning of the next business day;
1.6. In the presence of technical problems hindering the normal functioning of the E-shop;
1.7. The customer/his proxy did not provide the necessary identification documents upon receipt of the delivery;
1.8. The Client has provided incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate information when sending his Order;
1.9. Where applicable, the Client does not submit a declaration of origin of the funds within 3 (three) days after receiving the Confirmation. In this case, if the Customer has made a payment, the amount is refunded;
1.10. The value of the Order exceeds a certain limit;
1.11. In other cases, at the discretion of the Company;
1.12. In other cases, specified in these Terms.
- In the cases under item 1.2., 1.3. and 1.9. from the previous provision, the costs for transport, bank fees, and all other costs other than the price of the purchased items are at the expense of the Client.
- If all other conditions are met, any of the circumstances are listed in this provision. Bulmint Trade sends the ordered Items back to its office. The customer can receive his shipment during the working hours of the respective office.
3.1. The Client has chosen the delivery to be made to the address indicated by him and a representative of the courier service provider does not find the Client or his proxy, meeting the requirements of Article VIII, item 5, to the address specified in the Order. In this case, the shipment will be sent to the nearest (to the Customer's address) office of the courier to be sought by the Customer and if not requested within 24 (twenty-four) hours of receipt at the office of the courier;
3.2. The Customer has chosen the delivery to be made to the office of the courier service provider and the shipment will not be requested by the Customer within 24 (twenty-four) hours from its receipt at the office of the courier service provider;
3.3. The Customer has chosen the delivery to be made with a supplier of collection shipments and the shipment cannot be received by the Customer due to his fault;
3.4. All additional costs for transporting the items are at the client's expense.
- 1.1. When the integrity of the package with which the ordered items were sent was violated at the time of delivery of the shipment by the courier to the user, the Customer has the right not to accept the Order and return it to the Seller. For this purpose, the Customer must declare his desire to complain to a representative of the courier, and subsequently provide the Seller with all supporting documents and evidence available. Otherwise, the right to return a shipment with damaged packaging is waived.
1.2. When the Customer has received a shipment that does not correspond to the order, he has the right to return the shipment to the Seller within 15 calendar days after receipt. To respect the first return of a confused shipment, the products must have a preserved commercial appearance. Otherwise, the order cannot be returned.
- In the circumstances described above, the additional transportation and reimbursement costs shall be borne by Bulmint Trade.
- Due to the specifics of the goods offered in the e-shop of the company, there is no option for inspection before delivery and payment of the Items.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the above rights may not be used by Clients who are legal entities or individuals who purchase Products to carry out commercial or professional activities or enter into a contract with Bulmint Trade within the framework of their commercial or professional activities.
- As under the LMML, the Company is obliged to identify its Clients and to require them to submit a declaration of origin of the funds before performing operations or concluding a transaction in the amount of:
1.1. over BGN 10,000 (ten thousand) or their equivalent in foreign currency upon payment in cash;
1.2. over BGN 30,000 (thirty thousand) or their equivalent in foreign currency, when the payment is by bank transfer.
- The Company is obliged to identify its Clients also in the cases of performing more than one operation or transaction, which collectively exceeds the amounts specified in the previous provision, and there are data that the operations or transactions are related.
- In the presence of circumstances determining the need to identify a Client, the Company has the right to request any documents it deems necessary to perform identification.
- In the presence of circumstances, determining the need to declare the origin of the Client's funds for the purchase of the selected Items (by filling in a declaration for the origin of the funds under Art. 4, para 7 and under Art. 6, para 5, item 3 of the LMML), the declaration must be completed, signed, sent and received by Bulmint Trade before the Items are sent to the Client, respectively, are handed over to him.
- Visitors to the Website have access to a variety of content that may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights. All intellectual property rights over information resources and materials, published on the Website (blog posts, news and up-to-date information, original photo content, video footage, and publications, including the General Terms described in this section) are protected under the Copyright Act and its related laws and regulations. Their unregulated use constitutes a violation of these laws and entails civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with current Bulgarian legislation.
- The use of materials published on the Website is only allowed with express written permission by the owner of the Website.
- In the event of a violation of the copyright and intellectual rights described above, Bulmint has legal recourse to file a lawsuit.
Under the Law on Restriction of Cash Payments, Payments for Orders of Value Equal to or Exceeding BGN 10,000 (Ten Thousand), as well as for Payments in Foreign Currency When Their BGN Equivalent is Equal to or Exceeding BGN 10,000 (Ten Thousand) they can only be made by bank transfer. This requirement also applies when the payment is worth less than BGN 10,000 (ten thousand), but represents a part of a monetary benefit under a contract, the value of which is equal to or exceeds BGN 10,000 (ten thousand).
- Current General Terms and Conditions are available here www.bulmint.com
- Bulmint Trade reserves the right to change and/or supplement these General Terms and Conditions at any time. The changes take effect from their publication on the company's website.
- For Orders that have been finalized by the Client, this version of the Terms, which was in force at the time of finalization of the respective Order, will apply.
- In the relationship between Bulmint Trade and the Client, the written form is considered complied with by sending an e-mail, filling in a field and/or pressing a virtual button on a page of the Site with content that is filled in or selected by the Client, and the like, in so far as the statement is technically recorded in a way that allows it to be reproduced.
- Bulmint Trade has the right to provide the Customers with promotional conditions, tied to the ordered quantities of the selected Items.
- When purchasing Items from the Bulmint Trade e-shop in connection with promotional (marketing) activities organized by the Company, in addition to these Terms, the General Terms and Conditions for participation in the specific promotional activity are in force.
- By accepting these Terms, the Client agrees to communicate with him in connection with the Agreement in English.
- В случай че някоя разпоредба от настоящите Условия се окаже недействителна или неприложима, останалите разпоредби запазват своята действителност и приложимост.
- If any provision of these Terms proves invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all issues not settled by these Terms.
- All disputes arising from or relating to these Terms will be resolved by the competent Bulgarian court.
Bulmint Trade's offices in Bulgaria are located at the following addresses:Plovdiv, 24 Otets Paisiy Str.
- Up-to-date information about the working hours of our offices can be found on the Website, at www.bulmint.com.
- To contact us, you can also use the following contacts: +359 889 683 409 e-mail email@example.com.